(I want to figure a better title for these posts. Hmm)
1. Today was a good day, and an excellent Saturday. Woke up and did my stretches (again! nearly like a whole habit!). Got up early-ish for a weekend -- like, 8am.
2. Took Kenobi to the vet with chaosmanor. He's doing so well -- paw healing up, and generally so pleased on the Good Drugs. We're to continue to do ridic rigorous healthcare things for another week, and bring him back next Saturday.
3. I finished cupidsbower's beanie! At so long last! Now that I've reminded myself I can knit, at least for short periods, and I've removed the faint guilt of 'you should be working on the beanie', suddenly I want to knit All The Things. Next up on knitting: finish the ten-stitch doily thing from even more forever ago, and maybe start a table runner for the sideboard \o/
4. It stormed today! And wasn't too hot! Kiba was so Alert and On Guard during the whole thing, poor darling. It feels like it's rained so little, and I'm almost never home to savour it properly. I've missed it so much.
5. chaosmanor and I took Kiba to the park where he ran around happily, and fetched our somewhat clumsily thrown balls with great glee. He was less pleased with the compulsory shower afterwards (hello grass allergies, ugh), but endured it stoically.
Bonus: the I played more Fallout 4, and refreshed Tumblr a lot, and now it's not even 11:30 and I'm pleasantly tired. Winning :)
Waking up strong in the morning...
walking in a straight line
- 5 things re today