Maybe not five, but we'll see.
1. Today was a bit of a wash, mentally and productivity wise, because I was sicker (cold-ier) than I realised, and the afternoon was a bit of "sitting and staring".
2. I didn't drive to Granny's as planned because of it -- I stayed home and hung out with samvara while she played Fallout, and then I went off and played Fallout myself for a while. I did call mum though, to check that she'd got my text message about piking (1+ adult point to me!), and she was totally relaxed about it, and mentioned that Granny was also cold-ish.
3. I mentioned to her that now she'd organised her will and in particular given me enduring power of guardianship that I really wanted to sit down with her (and Granny) and have the end-of-life conversations -- what she wanted, organ donation etc. I don't think she was expecting that at all, but dude, I need it. Also, I should start thinking about my own.
4. Finally sent off the Insurance Adjustment form for my super, and got the 'change of fund' form from work. Filled out the change of fund form even! Handing it back in tomorrow. Wild progress, I hope.
5. I borrow-nicked chaosmanor's beard trimmer to buzz my underarm hair, which worked a treat (prepping to wear super pretty blue top with cap sleeves). So easy and quick.
Bonus: made smoothie! Drank it while waiting for the bus, and it was okay. Looking forward to experimenting from all your comments <3
Waking up strong in the morning...
walking in a straight line
- 5 more things